Tuesday, April 12, 2016

VERY EFFECTIVE WAY TO SAVE MONEY

I made a resolution this year to save money, you know, have money in my bank account and cash at hand well enough to be a man so I put on my thinking cap and wrote this very short article.

money

Are you familiar with the "money slow to enter, money quick to finish" quote? I can see you nodding your head right now but hey, I got a very very effective way that you can save money and works for me, and I'm very sure it will work for you too. 
If you're just starting out and trying to figure out how to budget, there is an easy way to learn without driving yourself crazy. I call it the "Cash Envelope Budgeting Implementation Tactic".

You take physical cash and put it in the envelope that is earmarked for each expenditure. That way, you can actually see how much money you are spending in that one category, It forces you to confront your spending habits and learn how to save.

Once you have mastered budgeting this way, you can move your money to a bank account where it can accrue interest. Cash is great but when it sits in your wallet, it's not growing (trust me).

No comments:

Post a Comment