Tuesday, April 12, 2016

SECRET WAYS TO GET FUEL DURING THIS FUEL SCARCITY IN NIGERIA

Ehen, I know you people will click and read, I know. Because at the moment, fuel is like gold to Nigerians. And why is this so? Because, scarcity.
These are hard times in Nigeria and only the strong can survive hard times. Before I proceed with the secret ways, let me ask, please do you people have fuel?? Okay, I think I know the answer to that.
Ride with me on this long road on the secret ways to get fuel. If you know you can’t take these secret steps, please stop reading o. I have warned you. Continue reading…

STEPS TO GET FUEL:


  1. Get out of your house already (in case you’re still at home) as early as 3am (not because you’re a witch but because you are about to hustle….for petrol). Take that keg of yours or car and head to any filling station
  2. Get to any filling station of your choice and start a queue (if there’s none) or join the queue (if there’s a queue already).
  3. Ask God to give you the patience to wait and not to get angry.
  4. Repeat this step daily till God picks up your call.

And oh, I forgot to tell you guys, I got 100litres of fuel yesterday at the normal price (in case you want fuel, come and collect). God picked up my call. I know you’re probably thinking this person is mad, how is this a secret way? But you see my friend, let’s keep this story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment