Sunday, January 10, 2016

I DESERVE AFRICAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARD - AUBAMEYANG


2015 African player of the year Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has reacted to his win at the 2015 Glo-CAF Awards by saying he deserves it. Second placed Yaya Toure suggested in a recent interview that he deserved to be crowned because he won the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.

But going by Aubameyang’s acceptance speech, it seems the Gabon and Dortmund feels he is fully deserving of the award. He said:
I thank the people of Gabon, this award is for them. I want to thank my teammates in the national team and also at Dortmund. It is their work that helps me to score goals. I worked hard and I merit the award.

He added:
For parents of the youth of Africa, please give your kids a chance to realize their dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment