Wednesday, January 13, 2016

PEP GUARDIOLA APOLOGIZES TO EPL MANAGERS


Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola, who will leave Bundesliga champions this summer, has apologized to the managers in the English Premier League who are feeling the heat with the manager set to arrive next season.

The famous coach, who has won 19 titles as coach with both Barcelona and Bayern, will leave his role at the club in 2016 with Italian tactician Carlo Ancelotti already announced as his replacement. Speculation surrounding his future continues with Manchester United or Manchester City move. Arsenal and Chelsea  have also been linked with Spaniard’s move.

The coach has admitted he is set to move to the Premier League at the end of the current season.

Guardiola said:
 I am sorry. Normally in my career as a trainer and as a player. I respect my colleagues a lot. So I am sorry. It wasn’t my intention.I will reveal my new club once I have actually signed a contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment